Below are just a few ways in which you can participate in the work of BL4P, but we invite you to dream up your own creative and brilliant ways to contribute to the movement! If you have an awesome idea that you want to try, contact us, and let’s start a conversation.
Have a Minute?
Even if you only have a minute or two, here are a few ways to help build peace with us:
- Spread the word about BL4P on social media. Share our videos and blog posts and invite your friends to join the movement.
Have an Hour or Two?
A lot can be done in an hour or two. Here's one:
- Create your own fundraising campaign. To get your ideas flowing, check out what our friend Matt did on one Sunday afternoon to raise money for Syrian refugees!
Have a Week?
Here are some ideas that involve more time and personal investment.
- Design and host your own fundraising event with your friends!
- Come to one of our peace camps!
Have a Month?
Here are some ideas that involve more time but could be so rewarding.
- Organize a peace camp in your community. If you think that this work would be beneficial for your community, we would love to come to you!
- Join an existing BL4P Local Chapter or gather some like-minded friends and start one in your community